Get Danish Corona passport if vaccinated abroad
If you were vaccinated abroad you can get the Danish Vaccination
Passport. The passport is valid already 2 weeks after first vaccination.
We can help if:
- you were vaccinated with an approved vaccine
- you can document the vaccination
- you have CPR number and NemID
What is the passport good for?
Corona passport is mandatory for numerous activities in Denmark.
Having the vaccination passport you avoid being tested over and
Information in English about the passport can be found here
PLEASE NOTE It says "For Residents Only" but every holder of a
CPR number and the NemID can get the passport based on vaccination.
As per July 1. all EU and Schengen countries must accept the Danish
corona passport. Restrictions for travelling still applies but with certain
relaxations for holders of corona passports.
How to order
Please order below.and respond to the order confrmation with
vaccine card, -certificate or similar documentation attached, We
need to know
- your CPR number
- date and site of vaccination
- name of vaccine
- And, if available the lot or batch nummer
You are advised to check your NemID before ordering, This can easily
We certify the vaccination(s) and enter it in the Danish Registry of
Vaccinations on your name.
Which vaccines can be registered?
As per June 25. these vaccines can be registered:
- Pfizer BioNTech, Comirnaty®
- Moderna® COVID-19 vaccine
- Astra Zeneca Vaxzevria® (=Covishield)
- Janssen / Johnson & Johnson Covid-19 vaccine
Authentication and registration of Covid 19 vaccination
Price: DKK 500,00